E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: MOODLE and TURNITIN
E-learning has the potential to revolutionize the way we teach and how we learn. A great deal of progress has been made so far, but there is much more to do. E-learning can take us a further step forward. This is about embedding and exploiting technologies in everything we do, and getting ICT embedded across the curriculum for all subjects and in all pedagogies. E-learning has the power to transform the way we learn, and to bring high quality, accessible learning to everyone - so that every learner can achieve his or her full potential.
- Familiar to e-learning Technology
- Creating Modules and adding Resources
- Adding users
- Assessing participants (Assignment, workshops, Groups)
- Using Turnitin Plagiarism system
- System Administration.
- Requirements for establishing e-learning
- To introduce participants to the Moodle E-learning Management System
- Why Moodle?
- Course/module administration
- How to use moodle to creating lecture/training resource
- Exploring different assessment modes available on Moodle.
- How to use a grade book and Advanced marking option.
- Access to Moodle_Turnitin and creating an assignment.
- How students submit an assignment.
- How to use the Moodle _Turnitin GradeMark interface.
- What an originality report is and how to read one.
- The use of Turnitin as teaching vs. detection tool.
- Raising awareness of potential plagiarism issues in students’ work
Human Resource Managers, system Administrator, ICT managers, Lecturers and anyone interested on e-learning
- Tour Package No