SERVER ROOM MANAGEMENT
This best practice for server room management and Administration training course covers all the essential skills and advanced concepts and essential tools that every system administrator must know. All participants will return to their organizations with a detailed and advanced understanding the best practice for server room management.
- Managing LDAP or Active Directory
- Network Management and Troubleshooting
- Performance Management
- Proper assets management
- Backup Tools and Software.
- Overview for LDAP and Active directory
- Enterprise Network Management Tools and traffic analysis (NTOP, WIRESHARK, Zenoss)
- Fiber Network Management
- Resource Management (Users, computers, printers, and other network devices)
- Information Technology service management and Helpdesk (ITMS asset and OTRS problem system management)
- Data / Rack proper dressing (Cabling management, switchers)
- System Documentation procedures.
- How to draw network diagrams
- How to maintain server Room Power (Backup )
- System Backups and Restore.
- Bandwidth Management and Monitoring.
- Server Room Access Policy
- Server security (Physical and Logical)
IT Managers, System Administrators, System Analyst, Network Administrators, and any other interested parties.
- Tour Package No