EFFECTIVE EMPLOYEES MANAGEMENT SKILLS FOR NON-HR PROFESSIONALS
The rationale for this training is based on the fact that non-HR professionals are also managing employees in organizations. However, HR is changing rapidly hence these non-HR professionals need to be equipped with up to date practical and simplified HR management skills for effective employees’ management in the organizations.
- To understand an overview of key human resources concepts.
- To relate HR concepts and practice in organizations.
- To apply HR concepts into effective management of employees
- HR Overview and background.
- Poor practices of HR functions in organizations.
- HR Functions overview.
- Effective HR management strategies
All Non-HR officers, managers, Heads of departments, Senior Officers, Directors and any other person interested in HR management course.
- Tour Package No