MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES FOR DEVELOPING SUSTAINABLE HIGHLY PERFORMING TEAMS IN PUBLIC SECTOR
This course is relevant for all individuals who are leading teams in organizations in such a way that it enhances participants with sustainable performance skills that is based on innovative practices, systems and attitude for highly effective teams in the public sector.
- To understand the performing nature of employees.
- To reflect on high performing teams vs poor performing teams in public sector.
- To highlight and apply innovative motivational strategies for effective teams in the public sector.
- Performing nature of group & teams.
- Characteristics and types of teams.
- Stages of team development
- Addressing failures of teams.
- Effective team management skills.
- Team building for high performance.
- Innovative motivational strategies for highly performing teams.
All Team Leaders, Officers, Heads of departments, Managers, Lower and Middle level Managers across different sectors and industries and any other person interested in performing team course.
- Tour Package No