CYBER SECURITY FOR ICT PROFESSIONALS
The rationale for this training is based on the fact that Cybersecurity is critical to business and involves the protection of IT systems and data from cyber threats such as computer-assisted fraud, espionage, sabotage or vandalism etc. Cyber security covers not only safeguarding confidentiality and privacy, but also the availability and integrity of data, both of which are vital for the quality and safety of computing assets and information systems. Security breaches can occur when we use paper records, send information using fax machines and even verbally. However, the consequences of security breaches with digital information are potentially far more severe, as information can be distributed more easily and to a far wider audience. Cyber-breaches are costly – in terms of expense, recovery time and through damage to reputation.
- Understand how to protect networks and data from unauthorized access
- Know how to improve information security and business continuity management
- Know how to improve stakeholders confidence in their information security arrangements
- Know how to improve company credentials with the correct security controls in place
- Fasten the recovery times in the event of a breach
- Cybersecurity Introduction & Overview
- Cybersecurity Concepts
- Security Architecture Principles
- Security of Networks, Systems, Applications, & Data
- Evaluate the company IT security
- The cyber kill chain and how to use it effectively
ICT Security Managers/Officers, ICT managers, Systems administrators, system analysts, chief information officers, systems engineers, network engineers, database administrators and Information Technology Officers, ICT Project managers, ICT engineers, Any other Person interested in Cybersecurity.
- Tour Package No