STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP AND ADMINISTRATIVE SKILLS FOR MANAGERS AND HEAD OF DEPARTMENTS/SECTIONS
Leadership and administrative skills are the most important functions of Management which help to maximize efficiency and achieve organizational goals. This course provides the opportunity to explore the core skills and techniques crucial to effective leadership and Management. It will take your personal leadership style and competencies to new levels of success. The course is designed for managers who work with teams where their members are from different cultural backgrounds.
This course aims to provide participants with the latest leadership and administrative competencies so as they can significantly be empowered to handle a wide range of administrative activities.
- Key principles of Management and leadership,
- The main attributes of strategic leader,
- How to handle cultural differences in the workplace,
- Methods to drive creativity and innovation in the work place,
- Dealing with difficult people,
- Change management,
- Tress management,
- Emotional intelligence,
- Performance management,
- Management by Walking around (MBWA),
- How to conduct appraisal meetings,
- Managing organizational politics and
- Plan and Conduct effective meetings
The course is intended for Heads of Department/sections, Human Resources Managers/Officers, Administrators, Branch managers, trainers, mentors, Supervisors, and any other interested person.
- Tour Package No