ADVANCED CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
The provision of consistent and effective customer care is essential to the reputation and growth of any business. It enables service industry to provide and raise awareness of services in their business and assist them in providing outstanding service to their customers. A reputation for excellent customer service performance will help organizations to attract and retain customers by differentiating them from their competitors. This course aims at developing an in-depth appreciation of customer service and it provides a venue to examine customer needs. It also equips participants with techniques to effectively handle difficult customer situations, and improve communication within the service industry.
- To understand nature and characteristics of services and how the organizations take these factors into consideration in dealing with the Clients.
- Recognize how one(s) attitude affects service standards and Develop a positive, customer focused, attitude
- Get needs analysis techniques to address customer needs
- Master techniques for dealing with difficult customers,
- Adopted a consistent, professional style when speaking with customers
- Developed skills in engaging with customers and handling their enquiries effectively
- Listened effectively, asked questions and summarized to respond fully to a customer request
- Customer care: The heart of success or failure in business; A whole brain approach to Customer care
- Interpretation of customer care Charter; The effects of Attitude on Customer services;
- The Psychology of becoming a better service provider;
- Communication style to build rapport; Non-verbal Communication in Selling.
- Establishing customer needs and responding to requests; Handling work-based customer requests
- Personal Effectiveness Skills required in Service Delivery; Developing your marketing and sales Action Plan
Marketing Managers, Staff responsible for managing Customer Care Charter, Soles Managers, Customer Care Managers, Customer care/ service Attendants, Public Relation Officers, Human Resource Officers, Executive Assistants, Personal secretaries and Receptionists, Front Desk attendants or Any other person or group who may need to be equipped with customer care skills
- Tour Package No