Build an understanding of the key concepts and potential of Cloud Computing for businesses and organizations.
Why certify with ICDL?
- ICDL certification is internationally recognized by employers and institutions.
- ICDL Insights modules combine cutting-edge e-learning with a brief certification test to demonstrate your mastery of the relevant concepts and good practice.
- ICDL Insights modules can be coupled with more comprehensive, skills-focused modules to build a profile of skills, knowledge, and competencies that are relevant to your career.
- ICDL syllabus content is vendor-independent so that skills, knowledge, and competence are transferable.
The Cloud Computing module consists of e-learning followed by a brief certification test. Together, these components deliver a short, focused professional development solution.
- Understand key concepts relating to cloud computing
- Recognize the features, benefits, examples, and limitations of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Recognize the features, benefits, limitations and provide examples of Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Recognize the features, benefits, limitations and provide examples of Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Identify features and examples of Function as a Service (FaaS)
- Know about the different models for implementing cloud computing in organizations
- Consider appropriate solutions and models for implementing cloud computing in a given scenario or situation.
- Category Insights