Internet of Things (IoT)
Build an understanding of the key concepts and potential of the Internet of Things (IoT) for organizations and for society
Why certify with ICDL?
- ICDL certification is internationally recognised by employers and institutions.
- ICDL Insights modules combine cutting- edge e-learning with a brief certification test to demonstrate your mastery of the relevant concepts and good practice.
- ICDL Insights modules can be coupled with more comprehensive, skills-focused modules to build a profile of skills, knowledge, and competences that are relevant to your career.
- ICDL syllabus content is vendor- independent so that skills, knowledge, and competence are transferable.
The IoT module consists of e-learning followed by a brief certification test. Together,
these components deliver a short, focused professional development solution.
- Understand key concepts relating
to the Internet of Things (IoT), including common structure and requirements
- Recognize examples of consumer, commercial, industrial, and infrastructural applications of IoT
- Identify current trends in IoT, including the evolution of IoT components and the important role played by governance.
- Understand ethical, security, and interoperability considerations around the adoption of IoT, and consider how IoT could be implemented in a given scenario
- Consider appropriate solutions and models for implementing cloud computing in a given scenario or situation
- Category Insights