Build an understanding of the key concepts and potential of Artificial Intelligence
Why certify with ICDL?
- ICDL certification is internationally recognised by employers and institutions.
- ICDL Insights modules combine cutting- edge e-learning with a brief certification test to demonstrate your mastery of the relevant concepts and good practice.
- ICDL Insights modules can be coupled with more comprehensive, skills-focused modules to build a profile of skills, knowledge, and competences that are relevant to your career.
- ICDL syllabus content is vendor- independent so that skills, knowledge, and competence are transferable.
The Artificial Intelligence module consists of E-learning followed by a brief certification test. Together, these components deliver a short, focused professional development solution. On completion, candidates will be able to:
- define Artificial Intelligence and recognize the stages and development milestones
- understand how AI works, including the key principles underpinning AI
- define the terms of machine learning, neural network, and deep learning and the characteristics of each
- identify the need for AI and recognize examples of how AI supports data mining, natural language processing, and decision making
- recognize the limits, ethical guidelines, social and economic impact, as well as the potential and implications of AI
|What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)?||
|How does AI work?||
|Common AI examples||
|AI adoption: challenges and potential||
- Category Insights