Understand the main concepts and good practices needed to work effectively from any remote location.
Why certify with ICDL?
- ICDL certification is internationally recognized by employers and institutions.
- ICDL modules are developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practicing professionals from all over the world.
- The regularly updated syllabus content reflects day-to-day tasks and responsibilities typical of job roles.
- ICDL modules focus on skills acquisition as well as an understanding of concepts.
- ICDL syllabus content is vendor-independent so that skills and knowledge are transferable.
- ICDL has rigorous Quality Assurance Standards (QAS) and regular quality audits are conducted internally and externally.
Successful candidates will be able to understand the key concepts, benefits and challenges of working remotely. After passing this module, candidates will also be able to set up a remote working environment, be familiar with organisational policy, technology and security requirements, and be aware of the tools available to support remote work. They will be able to:
- understand the key concepts, benefits and challenges of remote work
- know how to self-manage and work effectively as a team in a remote environment
- set up a remote working environment taking into consideration organisational policies, technology and security requirements
- understand the main tools for supporting remote work and considerations for using them effectively
- Category Good Practice