Develop the skills needed to work effectively in a team using collaborative tools and platforms.
Why certify with ICDL?
- ICDL certification is internationally recognised by employers and institutions.
- ICDL modules are developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practising professionals from all over the world.
- The regularly updated syllabus content reflects day-to-day tasks and responsibilities typical of job roles.
- ICDL modules focus on skills acquisition as well as an understanding of concepts.
- ICDL syllabus content is vendor-independent so that skills and knowledge are transferable.
- ICDL has rigorous Quality Assurance Standards (QAS) and regular quality audits are conducted internally and externally.
Successful candidates will be able to understand the key concepts related to the use of technologies to support teamwork. After passing this module, candidates will also be able to use appropriate collaborative tools and platforms to enhance team coordination and effectiveness, to communicate effectively with others and to store and share information and ideas. They will be able to:
- understand the key concepts related to the use of collaborative tools and platforms
- manage calendars and tasks to enhance team coordination and effectiveness
- use appropriate collaborative tools to communicate through conversations, meetings and webinars
- use appropriate collaborative tools to store and share information, generate ideas, and create outputs
|Calendars and Task Management||
- Category Office Applications