- Allows users to become more confident, efficient and effective in using a Management Spreadsheets application.
- Proves mastery of the application.
- Enables users to produce better reports with deeper data analysis.
- Improves user’s productivity.
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts and practising computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content.
- Apply advanced formatting options such as conditional formatting and customised number formatting and handle worksheets.
- Use functions such as those associated with logical, statistical, financial and mathematical operations.
- Create charts and apply advanced chart formatting.
- Work with tables and lists to analyse, filter and sort data. Create and use scenarios.
- Validate and audit spreadsheet data.
- Enhance productivity by working with named cell ranges and macros.
- Use linking, embedding and importing features to integrate data.
- Compare and merge spreadsheets. Apply spreadsheet security features.
|Formulas and functions||
|Validating and auditing||
- Category Computational